Plant City resident Sophia Hyde has been working to make her lifestyle more healthy through detoxes and clean eating. She’s devised a healthy spin on blueberry cobbler.
4 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1 packet Stevia
2 cups almond meal
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup coconut oil melted
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Rinse berries and place in a 9-by-9 baking dish. Sprinkle the Stevia and squeeze the lemon across the berries.
• In a separate bowl, combine the almond meal, pecans, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
• Spread the topping evenly over the berries.
• Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly, and the topping is golden.