The Keel Family has enjoyed eating blueberry cheesecake bars for years. But, their recipe calls for a tropical twist, infusing the bars with coconut.
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup crusted graham crackers
1/2 cup flower
1/2 cup flake coconut
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup ground pecans
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon brandy or milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups blueberries
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 13-by-9 pan.
• Heat butter until color of light brown sugar.
• Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, coconut, pecans and 1/4 cup of sugar. Add butter. Mix and spread evenly onto pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
• Mix cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, eggs, brandy or milk and vanilla. Pour over crust and sprinkle berries.
• Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Cool, cover and refrigerate.